About me(;

My name is Alexya Burciaga
I go to LMHS and it is located at California, United States of America.
I'm 17 years old. I speak Spanish. I'm from Mexico.
I like Miley Cyrus, she's my favorite singer.
I like to read books. My favorite ones are: The perks of being a wallflower, Preguntale a Alicia, and ghostgirl. I don't like movies. But my favorite movie is Hachiko.
My favorite color is blue. I don't have any pets but i would like to have one. :c
When i grow up i want to be a dentist or a Spanish teacher. :D
My life is not that interesting but i really like it. I'm just a teenager with lots of dreams.

Monday, May 5, 2014

Student Success Statement
"Act well your part; there all honor lies."
Alexander Pope

I think this quote means that if you act good you will get a reward. For example three day ago i forgot my iPod on the chair i was sitting on at school and then i moved classroom, and thirty minutes later a friend of mine went to my class and said hey i found your iPod here it is, and she gave it to me. I think that was a good action from her and i believe life and god will reward her. For her kindness i also want to do something for her, so now she can count on me for whatever she needs. This proves that if you act well you will get a reward.

No comments:

Post a Comment