About me(;

My name is Alexya Burciaga
I go to LMHS and it is located at California, United States of America.
I'm 17 years old. I speak Spanish. I'm from Mexico.
I like Miley Cyrus, she's my favorite singer.
I like to read books. My favorite ones are: The perks of being a wallflower, Preguntale a Alicia, and ghostgirl. I don't like movies. But my favorite movie is Hachiko.
My favorite color is blue. I don't have any pets but i would like to have one. :c
When i grow up i want to be a dentist or a Spanish teacher. :D
My life is not that interesting but i really like it. I'm just a teenager with lots of dreams.

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Wellness professional

Duties and responsibilities:
Wellness professionals plan, direct, and coordinate medical and health services. They might manage an entire facility or specialize in managing a specific clinical area or department, or manage a medical practice for a group of physicians. Most wellness professionals work in offices in healthcare facilities

Salary: $88,580

Education:
Wellness professionals typically need at least a bachelor's degree to enter the occupation. Some programs allow students to specialize in a particular type of facility, such as a hospital, a nursing care home, a mental health facility , or a group medical practice. Graduate programs often last between 2 and 3 years and may include up to 1 year of supervised administrative experience.

I do not want to be a wellness professional because i do not like those type of things. I think it is a great job for someone who likes responsibilities. I like the salary but i would not work on this. I would probably take a class to see how is the job but i think it is not my type of job.

No comments:

Post a Comment