About me(;

My name is Alexya Burciaga
I go to LMHS and it is located at California, United States of America.
I'm 17 years old. I speak Spanish. I'm from Mexico.
I like Miley Cyrus, she's my favorite singer.
I like to read books. My favorite ones are: The perks of being a wallflower, Preguntale a Alicia, and ghostgirl. I don't like movies. But my favorite movie is Hachiko.
My favorite color is blue. I don't have any pets but i would like to have one. :c
When i grow up i want to be a dentist or a Spanish teacher. :D
My life is not that interesting but i really like it. I'm just a teenager with lots of dreams.

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Harmful effects and consequences of drug abuse
I think the video was shoking. It is sad how people change after consuming drugs. Drugs affect not oly the one who consume them but also everybody around them. It scared me when the boy got up and walked after his father. People who do drugs dissapoint their families because their behavior change, they become wild and start to steal things with value around their homes. Once you start drugs control you and you no loger control them. Drugs will have power over you if you let them get inside your body. You will stimulate your friends to try drugs and all of you will end up dead. 
Stay away from drugs, live a healthy life, do not let drugs control you.

No comments:

Post a Comment