About me(;

My name is Alexya Burciaga
I go to LMHS and it is located at California, United States of America.
I'm 17 years old. I speak Spanish. I'm from Mexico.
I like Miley Cyrus, she's my favorite singer.
I like to read books. My favorite ones are: The perks of being a wallflower, Preguntale a Alicia, and ghostgirl. I don't like movies. But my favorite movie is Hachiko.
My favorite color is blue. I don't have any pets but i would like to have one. :c
When i grow up i want to be a dentist or a Spanish teacher. :D
My life is not that interesting but i really like it. I'm just a teenager with lots of dreams.

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Student Success Statement-
"A wise man ought to realize that health is his most valuable possession."
Hippocrates

I think this quote means that health is the most important thing because without health we wouldn't be alive. Living healthy is easier because you won't suffer from any disease and you could live in peace. I believe this is a true statement because with a bad health we won't go anywhere. I like this quote and I want to encourage everyone to try to maintain their lives in balance. Think about when was the last time you ate totally healthy food without any type of junk food, if you can't remember the last time you did that i recommend you to do it and you will feel more alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment