About me(;

My name is Alexya Burciaga
I go to LMHS and it is located at California, United States of America.
I'm 17 years old. I speak Spanish. I'm from Mexico.
I like Miley Cyrus, she's my favorite singer.
I like to read books. My favorite ones are: The perks of being a wallflower, Preguntale a Alicia, and ghostgirl. I don't like movies. But my favorite movie is Hachiko.
My favorite color is blue. I don't have any pets but i would like to have one. :c
When i grow up i want to be a dentist or a Spanish teacher. :D
My life is not that interesting but i really like it. I'm just a teenager with lots of dreams.

Monday, May 19, 2014

OBEDIENCE
Definition:
Compliance with an order, request, or law or submission to another's authority.
Synonyms: 

  • compliance
  • acquiescence
  • tractability
  • amenability
  • dutifulness
  • duty 
  • deference
  • observance of the law/rules

Examples:
When your parents ask you to clean your room and you do it is an example of obedience.
When they teacher asks you to do certain assignment and you do it is an example of obedience.

No comments:

Post a Comment