About me(;

My name is Alexya Burciaga
I go to LMHS and it is located at California, United States of America.
I'm 17 years old. I speak Spanish. I'm from Mexico.
I like Miley Cyrus, she's my favorite singer.
I like to read books. My favorite ones are: The perks of being a wallflower, Preguntale a Alicia, and ghostgirl. I don't like movies. But my favorite movie is Hachiko.
My favorite color is blue. I don't have any pets but i would like to have one. :c
When i grow up i want to be a dentist or a Spanish teacher. :D
My life is not that interesting but i really like it. I'm just a teenager with lots of dreams.

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Student Success Statement
"Courage is being scared to death and doing the right thing anyway"
Chae Richardson
I think this quote means that you have to do what is right even when someone is bothering you, they should have no power over you, if you do what is right you will always be better thatn them. Do not be afraid of anything or anyone when it is time to choose the right. If you are feeling scared for doing what is right think about it two times, because the second time you think about that you will feel more confident and you will never be afraid of it anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment