About me(;

My name is Alexya Burciaga
I go to LMHS and it is located at California, United States of America.
I'm 17 years old. I speak Spanish. I'm from Mexico.
I like Miley Cyrus, she's my favorite singer.
I like to read books. My favorite ones are: The perks of being a wallflower, Preguntale a Alicia, and ghostgirl. I don't like movies. But my favorite movie is Hachiko.
My favorite color is blue. I don't have any pets but i would like to have one. :c
When i grow up i want to be a dentist or a Spanish teacher. :D
My life is not that interesting but i really like it. I'm just a teenager with lots of dreams.

Thursday, May 1, 2014



Student Success Statement

"I would prefer even to fail with honor 
than win by cheating"
Sophocles

I think this quote means that it is better to fail by choosing the right, than winning without our own merits. For example if you are on a marathon and there is a chance to cut without anyone noticing do not do it because if you do you won't feel like a winner, you will feel ashamed, so do what is right even if you are not getting something material because the best reward is peace. Do what is right without looking at the reward because by choosing the right you will never get something bad out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment