About me(;

My name is Alexya Burciaga
I go to LMHS and it is located at California, United States of America.
I'm 17 years old. I speak Spanish. I'm from Mexico.
I like Miley Cyrus, she's my favorite singer.
I like to read books. My favorite ones are: The perks of being a wallflower, Preguntale a Alicia, and ghostgirl. I don't like movies. But my favorite movie is Hachiko.
My favorite color is blue. I don't have any pets but i would like to have one. :c
When i grow up i want to be a dentist or a Spanish teacher. :D
My life is not that interesting but i really like it. I'm just a teenager with lots of dreams.

Monday, May 5, 2014

Orthodontist

Duties and Responsibilities:
Orthodontists specialize in the treatment and prevention of dental irregularities, usually through the application of dental braces. They generally work with the help of an orthodontic assistant. Daily activities may include evaluating the needs of new patients, creating teeth molds, fitting orthodontic appliances and checking on the progress of individual patients.

Salary: $186,320

Education:
Dental schools are selective, and admission requirements include an acceptable score on the Dental Admission Test; high grade point averahes and recomendations may also be required. Students usually complete the program in four years, after which, they receive an additional three years of specialized orthodontic training. A state license is required to practice; additional certifications may be available from the American Dental Association and the American Board Orhtodontists.

I would like to be an orthodontist because I think it is a great and fun job. I like the equipment they work with. I believe this is a great job for me and i like any occupation that is related to odonthology. The duties ande responsibilities sound interesting. The salary is really high. There are too many education requirements and i like that. I like everything about this job and maybe i will be one in the future. This is not my career dream but is definitely one of the steps to become what i want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment