About me(;

My name is Alexya Burciaga
I go to LMHS and it is located at California, United States of America.
I'm 17 years old. I speak Spanish. I'm from Mexico.
I like Miley Cyrus, she's my favorite singer.
I like to read books. My favorite ones are: The perks of being a wallflower, Preguntale a Alicia, and ghostgirl. I don't like movies. But my favorite movie is Hachiko.
My favorite color is blue. I don't have any pets but i would like to have one. :c
When i grow up i want to be a dentist or a Spanish teacher. :D
My life is not that interesting but i really like it. I'm just a teenager with lots of dreams.

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Student Success Statement
"Obedience is the great test of life."
Thomas S. Monson
I think this quote means that in life you are always testing and the most important one is obedience because if you are obedient you will get rewards like respect and people will look up to you as a role model. Being obedient is important because you could be a successful person just for being obedient. I like this quote because i believe in it. Most of the people who are obedient succeded in life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment