About me(;

My name is Alexya Burciaga
I go to LMHS and it is located at California, United States of America.
I'm 17 years old. I speak Spanish. I'm from Mexico.
I like Miley Cyrus, she's my favorite singer.
I like to read books. My favorite ones are: The perks of being a wallflower, Preguntale a Alicia, and ghostgirl. I don't like movies. But my favorite movie is Hachiko.
My favorite color is blue. I don't have any pets but i would like to have one. :c
When i grow up i want to be a dentist or a Spanish teacher. :D
My life is not that interesting but i really like it. I'm just a teenager with lots of dreams.

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Sports Medicine

Duties and Responsibilities:
Sports Medicine physicians, also referred to as sports medicine doctors, are healthcare professionals who treat patients presenting with injuries such as muscle strain, sports injuries and stress fractures. They provide exercise regimens for patients in order to prevent sports related injuries. A sport medicine doctor surgically treats serious injuries, including muscle tears, break or ligament tears. The main duty of a sports medicine physician is to diagnose, reinforce a rehabilitation plan, treat and prevent the musculosketal injuries caused  by competitive sports or physical exercise.

Salary: $35,034-$261,182

Eduacation:
To become a sports medicine physician, the candidate should have a high school diploma or GED before enrolling in a state approved undergraduate degree program from an accredited school. Students should enroll in a 4 years program. 

I do not want to be a Sports medicine doctor because i do not like sports. I do like medicine but i do not like anything related to sports. The job sounds fun and I believe it is a great opportunity for someone who likes sports and wants to enroll in the medical field.

No comments:

Post a Comment