About me(;

My name is Alexya Burciaga
I go to LMHS and it is located at California, United States of America.
I'm 17 years old. I speak Spanish. I'm from Mexico.
I like Miley Cyrus, she's my favorite singer.
I like to read books. My favorite ones are: The perks of being a wallflower, Preguntale a Alicia, and ghostgirl. I don't like movies. But my favorite movie is Hachiko.
My favorite color is blue. I don't have any pets but i would like to have one. :c
When i grow up i want to be a dentist or a Spanish teacher. :D
My life is not that interesting but i really like it. I'm just a teenager with lots of dreams.

Monday, May 12, 2014

Student Success Statement
"Have the courage to say no.
Have the courage to face the truth.
Do the right thing because it is right."
W. Clement Stone
I think this quote means that if you have the courage to follow what your heart says is the best thing to do you will do the right thing. For example, if someone is asking you to ditch school with her or him, say no because you know it is not right. Have the courage to do what you like to do and not what someone else is expecting you to do because that is not having courage.

No comments:

Post a Comment