About me(;

My name is Alexya Burciaga
I go to LMHS and it is located at California, United States of America.
I'm 17 years old. I speak Spanish. I'm from Mexico.
I like Miley Cyrus, she's my favorite singer.
I like to read books. My favorite ones are: The perks of being a wallflower, Preguntale a Alicia, and ghostgirl. I don't like movies. But my favorite movie is Hachiko.
My favorite color is blue. I don't have any pets but i would like to have one. :c
When i grow up i want to be a dentist or a Spanish teacher. :D
My life is not that interesting but i really like it. I'm just a teenager with lots of dreams.

Monday, May 19, 2014

Student Success Statement
"The more obedient we are, the more freedom we have."
Boyd K Packer

I think this quote means that if you are obedient averybody is going to trust you and they will not suspect nothing from you, therefore they will not care that much about your movements because they will trust whatever you do. For example if you are obedient with your parents they will let you go out and have fun with your friends because they know you are good and will never do something that is illegal or bad. Be a role model for others, act good, be respectful, be obedient.  

No comments:

Post a Comment