About me(;

My name is Alexya Burciaga
I go to LMHS and it is located at California, United States of America.
I'm 17 years old. I speak Spanish. I'm from Mexico.
I like Miley Cyrus, she's my favorite singer.
I like to read books. My favorite ones are: The perks of being a wallflower, Preguntale a Alicia, and ghostgirl. I don't like movies. But my favorite movie is Hachiko.
My favorite color is blue. I don't have any pets but i would like to have one. :c
When i grow up i want to be a dentist or a Spanish teacher. :D
My life is not that interesting but i really like it. I'm just a teenager with lots of dreams.

Monday, May 19, 2014

Military Medical Career

Duties and Responsibilities:
Military medical supporters specialize in radiology, search and rescue, and optical and preventive medicine. Transport sick and injured to safe quarters. Operate some of the world's most sophisticated medical and dental equipment. In this occupational speciality, you could:

  • Serve as an operating room technician for general and specialized surgery
  • Operate sophisticated medical diagnostic treatment equipment 
  • Render emergency medical or dental treatment
  • Specialize in fields such as radiology, search and rescue, optical and preventive medicine
  • Process dental X-rays and operate X-ray equipment

Pay: $1,699-$15,913 Monthly

Education:
Your training may be in the Navy Reserve could prepare you for credentialing, certification and/or licensure opportunities from a number of national boards and organizations. To qualify for a position as a Hospital Corpsman, you must have a high school diploma or equivalent. It is also helpful to possess quick thinking and a high level of compassion for those in need.

I do not want to be a Military Medical Supporter because i think i do not like to see dead bodies. The pay is actually pretty good but this is definitely not a job for me. I would like to work in the city with common people. I respect and admire everybody that works on the military but i think i am not that strong minded to work in that. I like how they save us the common people to me they are not common they are HEROES.

No comments:

Post a Comment